Selling Today is More Competitive than Ever Before
The SituationSelling today is more competitive than ever before. Sales success in this market demands a new breed of top calibre professionals with advanced selling skills. Whatever got salespeople to where they are today is not enough to keep them there.
The OpportunityCorporate survival today is absolutely dependant on a world-class sales force. As many as 70% of companies do no sales training at all. The ones who do will control the markets of tomorrow. By fielding the best-trained, most highly-skilled salespeople, the company can control its own destiny.
The PotentialThis state-of-the-art training program, custom-tailored to your organization, will give your people powerful tools, techniques and methodologies that enable them to defeat the competition and achieve their sales quotas on schedule. it will enable them to make an immediate jump in sales performance.
- Create a world-class sales team
- Learn how to penetrate major accounts
- Identify the multiple decision-makers involved in each sale
- Uncover and solve the real problems of the customer
- Position yourself as the best all-around solution
- Rapid, measurable improvements in sales performance
- Learn how to negotiate, sell against competition
- Greater power, purpose and direction in achieving sales quotas
FacilitationDesigned to be custom-tailored for your specific market situation. Choose between the Business to Business version which is geared to salespeople selling to businesses or the Individual Services which formatted for sales to individuals. This interactive, multi-media, training program can be conducted by inside personnel or outside professionals.
- The New Realities of Selling
- The Winning Edge
- Personal Sales Planning
- Prospecting Power
- Relationship Selling
- Selling Consultatively
- How Buyers Buy
- Building Customer Relationship
- Asking Your Way to Success
- Identifying Needs Accurately
- Influencing Customer Behavior
- Mega-Credibility in Selling
- Making Persuasive Presentations
- Overcoming Objections
- Selling on Non-Price Resistance
- Negotiating the Sale
- Closing the Sale
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Getting Resales and Referrals
- Time Management for Salespeople